In accordance with Art. 1029 and 1031 of the FEI 2022 Veterinary Regulations, as of 1 January 2022, ALL Horses competing at ALL FEI Events must fulfil the Horse Health Requirements via the FEI HorseApp
- Take two daily temperature readings for every Horse that will be present at an FEI Event for the three days leading up to the arrival at an FEI Event The person in charge of the horse can create an FEI ID account in order to log in to the FEI HorseApp (Groom, how to create your FEI account?). (How to enter temperatures on the FEI Horse App)
- FEI Self-Certification Form for all Horses attending an FEI To be filled in and submitted via the FEI HorseApp the day before or day of arrival at an FEI Event (How to fill in the self-certification of the horse)
- During the Show: Taking and entering oftwo daily temperaturereadings for each Horse whilst at an FEI Event. Make sure that temperature recordings are entered twice a day from arrival until departure.
- Remember to bring your own thermometer to the Event and make sure it is readily available at arrival as you will have to take the temperature of each horse after unloading them.
- Make sure to be accompanied by a second person when presenting your horse for temperature taking,in order to have one person handle the horse and the second person to take the rectal temperature. It is not the responsibility of FEI Veterinarians or FEI Officials to handle your horse when the temperature is being taken.