PAYMENT OF ENTRIES
Once your entry has been validated on the FEI Entry system, there are several ways to pay:
1 – French Riders
- Via FFE Compet : Fees (Entry fee + EADMCP) except for manure (to be paid on site))
- By cheque, cash or credit card:
– The manure fee (40€/horse entered) is not paid via your FFE account and must be paid directly to the organiser.
– Additional costs (hay, shavings, extra night, Tack room, Non competing horse) are to be paid on the spot either by cheque, cash or credit card.
2 – Foreigne riders :
- Before the show : By bank transfer, this must be done before the Vet check. In this case, send an e-mail containing the following information to email@example.com :
– Billing information (Name, address, country, VAT number, email, telephone)
– Entry to be invoiced (name of rider and horse, Event) and possible additional costs.
– If all the information is not filled in, no invoice will be sent.
– When transferring money, please do not forget to indicate the invoice number and the name of the rider, otherwise we will not be able to identify your payment.
- During the show : by credit card (except American Express) or cash. Any prize money will be deducted from the entries and any additional costs.
- Payments by bank transfer must be made before the competition and will not be accepted on site
- Payments by credit card are increased by 4%.
- Payments must be made at the latest when collecting the horse passport
- Do not make payments without an invoice, we may not know who to attribute it to.
- If you win more than the fee, don’t forget to bring your bank details with you when you collect your horse passport. These will be reimbursed to you either by bank transfer or in cash depending on the possibilities.
See you soon
All the information you need to organise your visit, eat and sleep, visit the exhibitors and find out what’s happening at the show is available on the COMPIEGNE EQUESTRE website (link below).