FEI Horse App – Horse Control:
In accordance with Art. 1029 and 1031 of the FEI 2022 Veterinary Regulations, as of 1 January 2022, ALL Horses competing at ALL FEI Events must fulfil the Horse Health Requirements via the FEI HorseApp
Before the show
- Complete and submit the appropriate self-certification form prior to arrival at an FEI event on the FEI Horse app.
- Enter the daily temperatures of FEI horses twice a day for three days prior to the day of arrival at an FEI event on the FEI Horse app.
- Register your horse with two simple clicks to inform the FEI of your horse’s location.
- Upon arrival, each horse MUST pass the veterinary temperature control in order to access its stall. If a Horse does not pass the veterinary control, it may be excluded from the competition.
Durong the show:
- Record daily temperatures of FEI horses twice a day during an FEI event.
- Remember to bring your own thermometer to the Event and make sure it is readily available at arrival as you will have to take the temperature of each horse after unloading them.
- Make sure to be accompanied by a second person when presenting your horse for temperature taking,in order to have one person handle the horse and the second person to take the rectal temperature. It is not the responsibility of FEI Veterinarians or FEI Officials to handle your horse when the temperature is being taken.
All the information you need to organise your visit, eat and sleep, visit the exhibitors and find out what’s happening at the show is available on the COMPIEGNE EQUESTRE website (link below).